ZanzlanzZanzlanz

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,382 Fans

OTB - Deep Six OTB - Deep Six

Hahah you never really know what to expect on Clock Day.
But this was really well done, RTC! I like the little story and the lotta humor, and as usual, your ultra-detailed drawings are something to admire. :D Also, I appreciate that subtle VVVVVV ;)

Happy Clock Day, man!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, you too!

The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles)

Haha this was weird but had really good quality! It's wonderful to see a project like between two people like this actually be completed - and to see it continue into more episodes and a growing fan base. It says a lot about your dedication and ability to produce content.

I really do love the blending of the two cultures into one animation. Well done and good luck moving forward! ^^

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Oh man, everything about this is fantastic! The music/audio and animation are masterfully done, and complement each other perfectly. And it's incredible that you managed to put the story into it so well.

Very well done to you and the team! Wish I'd have known to look for you at Pico Day haha.

pajakinthebox responds:

Well I do plan on returning \m/

Speyer74 Speyer74

Huh, you didn't post it on Ludum Dare Jam! You would have gotten more people to listen to your message. I thought the mood was really good: You set the stage well and allowed your message to be the focus of the game. :)

That being said, polish can never be understated. Even if your point is only to say something to the viewer, the viewer will be way more likely to listen if they feel immersed without distractions from clunky physics and such.

It's good though! I hope more people understand it for you!

WiLD11 responds:

Thank ye Zanz! Love your work ^_^

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

You did it again! I just love how much work you put into these - it's amazing :D

I also love your use of references to pop culture and stuff. You really have a great sense of humor. It's definitely the highlight of the game and how the story unfolds.

Excellent work.
10/10, would fail again. ;)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks man! I like making references, especially subtle ones.

TrapTower TrapTower

Excellent game! At first I wasn't sure if every play through was possible, but it seems like you're doing something strange with timing. Can't tell for sure, haha, it's not quite obvious. All I know is I feel like I am getting better at it as I play. And it sure is brutal, that's for sure!!

The controls worked fine for me. I thought you should have kept all of the mouse controls in, because i enjoyed using the mouse at first... but it seems like you were having a hard time fixing that so don't worry :)

Graphics were nice! Music fit well! Game play went pretty smoothly. Yey!

Keep up the great work man!

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Wow! How cool is it to see you on Newgrounds!

This track is one of my all time favorite tracks - it combines many different types of music with an incredibly beautiful melody, and it's just perfectly produced.

Fantastic work! I can't wait to hear more from you :D

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

Love when the main melody takes the spotlight. Sound design is fun too! Really great job!
I'd say, finish it up and throw it in an album some time. It deserves more ears ;)

-Sunwalker- -Sunwalker-

Oh yes, this is definitely the kind of stuff I love to hear from you :D The effort shows! Keep up the great work as always ;)

Furry Dragon Furry Dragon

I love it! The expression you created is really cool, with those crazy eyes and jagged horns. Good job :)

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you!! :3

Octopus Head Octopus Head

Wow, that's still quite impressive! You're very creative, sir. I especially like what you did with the eyes!
I can kinda imagine it giving the hero a quest hahaha

TheEvaluh responds:

Thanks man! The eyes are actually creature taxidermy eyes you can easily get online. I love using them on stuff.

Bugs Bugs

Mannn those are tight details. I love it!
The guy on the right looks very Pixar-esque somehow, and the guy on the left is really well balanced.

Hey I'd give you an A+. Hope your teacher loves it!

TheEvaluh responds:

Thanks dude! She did like it