Animation vs you(the viewer) Animation vs you(the viewer)

Hey super well done with this! You really stayed true to Alan's style. I guess it helps to learn from the legend himself! :)

Your animation was really well timed, and the ideas worked well together. You have the principals down pretty well, I think. In particular, I really loved your use of the subscriber count for the ammo, haha. That was awesome!
I also thought the audio was fine, mostly because that's how Alan's original videos sounded. It just made it fit that much better alongside the collection. Check your audio export settings in Flash though, because I think people would receive it better if at least the music was clear. No worries.

Anyway, if you practice more with blocking out animations (like the walk animation) and paid attention to fine details within the animation style, you'll be all set for your future projects and studies!

Keep up the awesome work! :D (As a side note, the link got me good - it's been a while haha!)

awesomea900 responds:

Many thanks! i will try to get better.

lol sorry that i got you with the link, thanks for being a good sport.

OTB - Deep Six OTB - Deep Six

Hahah you never really know what to expect on Clock Day.
But this was really well done, RTC! I like the little story and the lotta humor, and as usual, your ultra-detailed drawings are something to admire. :D Also, I appreciate that subtle VVVVVV ;)

Happy Clock Day, man!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, you too!

The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles)

Haha this was weird but had really good quality! It's wonderful to see a project like between two people like this actually be completed - and to see it continue into more episodes and a growing fan base. It says a lot about your dedication and ability to produce content.

I really do love the blending of the two cultures into one animation. Well done and good luck moving forward! ^^

Speyer74 Speyer74

Huh, you didn't post it on Ludum Dare Jam! You would have gotten more people to listen to your message. I thought the mood was really good: You set the stage well and allowed your message to be the focus of the game. :)

That being said, polish can never be understated. Even if your point is only to say something to the viewer, the viewer will be way more likely to listen if they feel immersed without distractions from clunky physics and such.

It's good though! I hope more people understand it for you!

WiLD11 responds:

Thank ye Zanz! Love your work ^_^

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

You did it again! I just love how much work you put into these - it's amazing :D

I also love your use of references to pop culture and stuff. You really have a great sense of humor. It's definitely the highlight of the game and how the story unfolds.

Excellent work.
10/10, would fail again. ;)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks man! I like making references, especially subtle ones.

TrapTower TrapTower

Excellent game! At first I wasn't sure if every play through was possible, but it seems like you're doing something strange with timing. Can't tell for sure, haha, it's not quite obvious. All I know is I feel like I am getting better at it as I play. And it sure is brutal, that's for sure!!

The controls worked fine for me. I thought you should have kept all of the mouse controls in, because i enjoyed using the mouse at first... but it seems like you were having a hard time fixing that so don't worry :)

Graphics were nice! Music fit well! Game play went pretty smoothly. Yey!

Keep up the great work man!

For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38] For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38]

Ahhh extremely well done!

The melodies have a nice neutral tone while still being catchy. But the way you produced and structured the track created a mood that is incredibly well captured.

Well done again! :3

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Wow! How cool is it to see you on Newgrounds!

This track is one of my all time favorite tracks - it combines many different types of music with an incredibly beautiful melody, and it's just perfectly produced.

Fantastic work! I can't wait to hear more from you :D

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

Love when the main melody takes the spotlight. Sound design is fun too! Really great job!
I'd say, finish it up and throw it in an album some time. It deserves more ears ;)

Darkeater Midir Darkeater Midir

One of the leads at my work clicked this image on a Google search for the Midir.
I was like "oh neat, it's ThemeFinland" :D Awesome art!

Yummy Lizard Yummy Lizard

Hey! Solid piece of art dude!! Is there a story behind this that I missed?

TheEvaluh responds:

Nah, this is all there is. Thanks man

The Doom of the Eel - Part II The Doom of the Eel - Part II

Wow, I just zoomed in! That's some awesome detail on the eel.
Nice job improving your technique so much since 2 years ago! It feels much more powerful and intentional :)

Skaalk responds:

Yes, yes... The eel required more power, and it will more, or something. Thank you!