All 19 art Reviews

FITE ME BICH FITE ME BICH

Hey nice work man! Excellent use of animation techniques.
Looking forward to seeing it in-game! :)

Luis responds:

wow who are you!

Darkeater Midir Darkeater Midir

One of the leads at my work clicked this image on a Google search for the Midir.
I was like "oh neat, it's ThemeFinland" :D Awesome art!

Yummy Lizard Yummy Lizard

Hey! Solid piece of art dude!! Is there a story behind this that I missed?

TheEvaluh responds:

Nah, this is all there is. Thanks man

The Doom of the Eel - Part II The Doom of the Eel - Part II

Wow, I just zoomed in! That's some awesome detail on the eel.
Nice job improving your technique so much since 2 years ago! It feels much more powerful and intentional :)

Skaalk responds:

Yes, yes... The eel required more power, and it will more, or something. Thank you!

Divine exilement Divine exilement

I think it's clever and well executed! It's one of those pieces of art that invites a second glance and a moment of thought, which totally makes it easier to truly appreciate.

Maybe the stroke sketchiness is a bit inconsistent, with the shards for example? But the color, contrast, and overall composition came out to be super powerful. Awesome work as always :D

themefinland responds:

Thanks dude! I appreciate the feedback!

Forgemaw dragon Forgemaw dragon

Seems like different lighting, composition, and color choice than what you've been doing lately! Awesome job :D

Furry Dragon Furry Dragon

I love it! The expression you created is really cool, with those crazy eyes and jagged horns. Good job :)

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you!! :3

Octopus Head Octopus Head

Wow, that's still quite impressive! You're very creative, sir. I especially like what you did with the eyes!
I can kinda imagine it giving the hero a quest hahaha

TheEvaluh responds:

Thanks man! The eyes are actually creature taxidermy eyes you can easily get online. I love using them on stuff.

Bugs Bugs

Mannn those are tight details. I love it!
The guy on the right looks very Pixar-esque somehow, and the guy on the left is really well balanced.

Hey I'd give you an A+. Hope your teacher loves it!

TheEvaluh responds:

Thanks dude! She did like it

Red streaks Red streaks

Yeah fantastic attention to details. I love how creative you are with your work! Your scenes are so well built and everything has so much life and atmosphere to it. Great job!

themefinland responds:

Thanks man :D I love to draw different critters and creatures, but there is just that something in drawing detailed backgrounds!