For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38] For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38]

Ahhh extremely well done!

The melodies have a nice neutral tone while still being catchy. But the way you produced and structured the track created a mood that is incredibly well captured.

Well done again! :3

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Wow! How cool is it to see you on Newgrounds!

This track is one of my all time favorite tracks - it combines many different types of music with an incredibly beautiful melody, and it's just perfectly produced.

Fantastic work! I can't wait to hear more from you :D

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

Love when the main melody takes the spotlight. Sound design is fun too! Really great job!
I'd say, finish it up and throw it in an album some time. It deserves more ears ;)

-Sunwalker- -Sunwalker-

Oh yes, this is definitely the kind of stuff I love to hear from you :D The effort shows! Keep up the great work as always ;)

Mission 01 Mission 01

Oh, so amazing! Great job on the feel of the track - reverb and everything is spot on. Nothing negative to say, apart from the length, hehe! :D
And pretty cool visualizer. I like the treble clef cherry stem on your sundae!

Noisysundae responds:

Most of the time, I choose to end it early because I'm running out of idea on that sundae. If I can move on, I'll do it. Just making sure my stuff won't sound like it's forced.
Glad to know you like the visualizer. Thanks very much. :)

P.S. What you've heard on some legato notes is delay. Not a single reverb effect was used in this project. :P

Midnight phantoms Midnight phantoms

Thanks for advertising this on the Newgrounds "Leave a Message" thing!

I really enjoyed it! It definitely feels like a ghostly boss!
Awesome work! Followed ;D

Noisysundae responds:

Thank you and welcome aboard! I was just trying to do what Jojo does everyday, though. :P

Dig It! Dig It!

Well I just learned you were great at music too! :D Keep up the amazing work, haha - you're awesome!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Haha well thank you! I haven't gotten the science down yet though. Takes me a long time to come up with a good melody.

Speedrun Speedrun

Wahow! Great job, this is really fun and catchy O__O! What parts of the track where inspired by speedrunning/AGDQ? :)

Acid-Paradox responds:

The whole track was inspired by speedruns :)

Thanks for the review!

The Glazkov Syndicate The Glazkov Syndicate

Holy cow dude this is amazing! It's good to see a new upload from you. Keep up the amazing work :)

As a side-note, you should use the link youtube.com/AcidParadox , since it's prettier than the jumble of letters you have there ;)

Acid-Paradox responds:

Thanks for the nice comments man.

And cool, I was trying to find that short URL because i also hate the diarrhea of letters i posted, so also thanks for the heads up.

Infiltration (Prev) Infiltration (Prev)

Head-banger, yo!
Haha, can't wait to hear this with melodies and stuff. Keep it up!

Pitfall responds:

Thanks! Hardstyle is really... difficult. Like this is the first real time I've actually done it, so I'm running around in circles right now but melodies are definitely the next step, thank you! :)