Milk Drive Milk Drive

HA well done man! It's a cute little story. Top notch animation and audio :D

Animation vs you(the viewer) Animation vs you(the viewer)

Hey super well done with this! You really stayed true to Alan's style. I guess it helps to learn from the legend himself! :)

Your animation was really well timed, and the ideas worked well together. You have the principals down pretty well, I think. In particular, I really loved your use of the subscriber count for the ammo, haha. That was awesome!
I also thought the audio was fine, mostly because that's how Alan's original videos sounded. It just made it fit that much better alongside the collection. Check your audio export settings in Flash though, because I think people would receive it better if at least the music was clear. No worries.

Anyway, if you practice more with blocking out animations (like the walk animation) and paid attention to fine details within the animation style, you'll be all set for your future projects and studies!

Keep up the awesome work! :D (As a side note, the link got me good - it's been a while haha!)

awesomea900 responds:

Many thanks! i will try to get better.

lol sorry that i got you with the link, thanks for being a good sport.

OTB - Deep Six OTB - Deep Six

Hahah you never really know what to expect on Clock Day.
But this was really well done, RTC! I like the little story and the lotta humor, and as usual, your ultra-detailed drawings are something to admire. :D Also, I appreciate that subtle VVVVVV ;)

Happy Clock Day, man!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, you too!

The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles) The Legend Of Lucky Pie Episode 3 "If It's The Last Thing I Poo" (With English Subtitles)

Haha this was weird but had really good quality! It's wonderful to see a project like between two people like this actually be completed - and to see it continue into more episodes and a growing fan base. It says a lot about your dedication and ability to produce content.

I really do love the blending of the two cultures into one animation. Well done and good luck moving forward! ^^

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Oh man, everything about this is fantastic! The music/audio and animation are masterfully done, and complement each other perfectly. And it's incredible that you managed to put the story into it so well.

Very well done to you and the team! Wish I'd have known to look for you at Pico Day haha.

pajakinthebox responds:

Well I do plan on returning \m/

Jared. Jared.

Hey dude, I actually did see Jared when it was frontpaged - I just didn't know it by its name. Your lines are really smooth looking, and I love that you go for a higher frame rate than other animators. It's a neat style!

It was great meeting you at Pico Day. Hope you come out again in the future! :)

The Kiss The Kiss

Haha I love it! That was really creative and well done. The voice acting added a lot to it, too. :)

Also, it was really nice meeting you at Pico Day!

Mosh-Bit-Cartoons responds:

Thanks! It was good to meet you too.

The Chicken The Chicken

Your naration was awesome and brought a lot of extra personality into the animation :D
The rhyming story was funny too... haha I mean who doesn't like random epic nonsense?
Haha, good job, keep up the quality work :]

Dead Of The Night Dead Of The Night

This would have been on TV in the 90s, no doubt. Amazing job! You literally took me back, and I enjoyed it! :D

Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros

The video worked flawlessly for me, haha.

I liked it a lot, haha! The flying mustaches were what made this for me, lol. Keep making shorts like this, and I think you did a very nice job! I appreciated the high level of randomness and the fast pace of the 'story'.

My only recommendation is to work some more on frame-by-frame animations and polishing up the audio design. :)