Hey, happy 2020!
Every year I do two things: I write a post listing everything I did the previous year, and then I make a video about my goals, plans, and projects of the year.
Here's the 2020 Projects video:
Here's a quick summary:
- At work, we released Golden Treasure: The Great Green on Steam!
- I launched a huge Zanzlanz.com website redesign!
- Mine Blocks 1.29 was released!
- I'm porting my games to Haxe, focusing on Mine Blocks "Beta" and my Ludum Dare games
- I plan to launch a Patreon, release RettoBot, and update Mine Blocks "Classic" again
I mention Ruffle in the video as well. I'm really happy to know that my old games - the ones I will not port to Haxe - will have the chance of being preserved beyond the end of the year <3
If all goes well, you will start seeing HTML5 versions of my Ludum Dare games on Newgrounds in the coming months. :)
That's about it! What are you up to this year?